Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Reflection of MCA visit


     we went to museum of art in Chicago, on the Chicago ave, last Wednesday.
It was amazing for me, because it is a new style to express the history of architecture of Chicago.

  when i saw this work, i was attracted by the color. when i got closer to it, i found that is a building, but i was still considering why the artist used the bright red.



This is a project that is skyscraper in Chicago.



This is a rotating project. This is a project that still confused me today. I really do not know what is for?













Ha ha  I like this, because this is our team project. we want to make a 2 skates in the sky.


















For this, it is a little toy, but it has skyscraper element inside.

And in the bookstore, i found a poster book. It has lots of pictures in the book. hahah  but these pics are all about the life in China 35 years ago.  I saw Chairmen Mao. it is very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment